Current Cubs Cards Count: 524,269
- The Sad Story of Bobby Murcer, Scott Crull, and an ABC MistakeScott Crull was a very sick 12-year old boy in the summer of 1977. Even though young Scott lived on the south side of Chicago in Calumet City, he was a die-hard Chicago Cubs fan. His favorite player was Bobby Murcer, who had beenContinue reading “The Sad Story of Bobby Murcer, Scott Crull, and an ABC Mistake”
- Selling 99 Cent Cards on Ebay: Is It Worth It?The most common question I am asked regarding the One Million Cubs Project is, “do you count duplicates?” The answer is, yes. Fun fact: there are only around 200,000 unique Cubs cards produced since the 1870’s. When it comes to my eBay Store, IContinue reading “Selling 99 Cent Cards on Ebay: Is It Worth It?”
- Hobby Goals 2021: Buy, Sell, and TradeHere we are two weeks into the new year, so I’m a bit behind in releasing my hobby goals for 2021. Before we get started on this year’s goals I want to preface this post by explaining how I set my goals. I discussContinue reading “Hobby Goals 2021: Buy, Sell, and Trade”
- Some Target Stores Limiting Sports Card QuantitiesThe year 2020 is finally history. Along with a worldwide pandemic, the year also brought another wave of national hysteria around sports trading cards. It was something the hobby had not seen since the early 1990’s. The “junk wax era,” as it’s become known,Continue reading “Some Target Stores Limiting Sports Card Quantities”
- Cubs Baseball Cards and a Harry Caray Piece Added on Christmas 2020Merry Christmas! It is my favorite time of the year. While I’m not a religious person, the holiday season is very special to me. It’s a magical time that begins in early November as I watch Hallmark Christmas movies. Yes, the cheesy Christmas moviesContinue reading “Cubs Baseball Cards and a Harry Caray Piece Added on Christmas 2020”
What is the One Million Cubs Project?
This is a quest to collect one million Chicago Cubs baseball cards, mainly through trading from our collection of nearly two million trading cards.
If you would like to donate or trade to help the project, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Send Cubs Cards To:
PO Box 628456
Middleton, WI 53562
Current Cubs Card Count: 524,269 & counting