Current Cubs Cards Count: 500,174
- Back to BloggingIt’s been nearly two weeks since I last posted a blog entry. A good one as I celebrated reaching the half way point of collecting one million Chicago Cubs baseball cards. About three months ago I finally decided to put my web cam andContinue reading “Back to Blogging”
- Milestone Met: The 500,000th Chicago Cubs Baseball CardMy first Chicago Cubs baseball card was probably from 1989 Topps. That’s the first Cubs baseball card I can remember, at least. I received the complete Cubs team set from 1989 Topps after my mom sent in a certain about of cereal box UPCContinue reading “Milestone Met: The 500,000th Chicago Cubs Baseball Card”
- 2020 Topps Heritage Minors Checklist OpinionsTopps Heritage Minors has become one of my favorite baseball card products. It ranks up close to Allen & Ginter for me as well as the big league Topps Heritage. Over the last couple years the price tag has risen on Topps Heritage Minors.Continue reading “2020 Topps Heritage Minors Checklist Opinions”
- And For That Reason, I’m Out: 2020 Topps Chrome SapphireThis week Topps rolled out another one of its online exclusive releases: Topps Chrome Sapphire. Sapphire is not a fly-by night release like others as it’s been around a few years now and has gained a bit of popularity over the years. Topps firstContinue reading “And For That Reason, I’m Out: 2020 Topps Chrome Sapphire”
- Cardboard Gold and Columbia Hobby ReviewThis is NOT a paid endorsement or advertisement for Columbia Hobby. Simply a review of the company and their products from one customer’s view point. “Is this brand (Cardboard Gold) legitimate?” That’s paraphrasing a tweet I recently read from someone in the hobby thatContinue reading “Cardboard Gold and Columbia Hobby Review”
What is the One Million Cubs Project?
This is a quest to collect one million Chicago Cubs baseball cards, mainly through trading from our collection of nearly two million trading cards.
If you would like to donate or trade to help the project, please email email@example.com
Send Cubs Cards To:
PO Box 628456
Middleton, WI 53562
Current Cubs Card Count: 500,174 & counting